FS:1999 GTP 2dr Bronzemistic- 138k miles $2700obo

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
The car has 138,000 miles and I have owned the car the last 7 years. I have always been very responsible with the car and have never done stupid burnouts,etc. The cars been to the track once about 5 years ago. Many on this site can attest to this car being cared for. All information is listed below and to the best of my knowledge.

Pictures will be up on Monday after a full detail in and out!

MODS:
DHP PCM, Intense trans hard parts, Borla Exhaust, WBS RTDP, Baer Brake system with two piece eredi speed rotors, machined intake, 3.4 pulley.

The good:
-Rebuilt trans 1 year/12k miles ago. Still has Intense I/O shafts and all the other goodies.
-New Frt Bear brakes/Eredi speed 2 piece rotors
-New rear brakes
-New KYB struts, Springs, Strut mounts
-Newer tires (1.5 years old)
-Entire suspension replaced last 50k miles or so....Everything
-Well documented records and service history
-ALL GASKETS replaced within the last 75k miles.
-CAR HAS NO LEAKS and never really has.
-Body and interior still in prettygood condition except for a few areas.
-Recently replaced oil, gas filter, PCV, SC oil, Trans fluid and brake fluid
-new 02 sensor
No SES CODES

The bad:
-Needs alignment
-Needs new Rack and Pinion bushings(moving a bit every now and then).
-Two key marks on frt fender and near gas cap
-CD player not working
-Missing recirc button on AC system
-Slighty damp, not leaking rear porportioning valve

Private Party Prices online:
KBB Fair Condition=$4065
Edmuds.com Average = $2345

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mike K @ Jun 19 2008, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
John, Any rust on the body?

2 door/ 4 door? Leather?

I don't remember your call all that much!

You can probably assume it's sold either way though. My little brother told me to keep an eye out for him and after getting off the phone with him he wants to look at it.

Drop me an email so we can set up a time:

[email protected][/b]

2 dr coupe, black leather, no tears, only a little rust inside the passenger side lower hinge area, although you really wouldnt see it if you didnt look for it. Yes, I believe the price is pretty good with the mods and and engine and trans that are still top notch and not leaking whatsoever. I feel it is priced to sell pretty quick and Im talking about private party sales here...everyone want to try to charge dealer prices.

Mike, youve helped me out a lot and you can take a look at it Sunday or Monday after I have totally detailed it. Ive already detailed the engine bay and it look brand spanking new. Someone like yourself could fix it up 1,2,3 and your brother would have a pretty solid GTP with some nice mods.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info