New to ILGPC.COM

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEAST6672 @ Jun 12 2008, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm actually in Chicago right on the outskirts between Indiana & the Illinois southern suburbs. Anyone going to 41 for Street Car Chaos?[/b]

I just moved from NW Chicago to NW Indiana... I'm in the Valpo/Portage area. If I get this promotion I am up for a work, I will (hopefully) be purchasing an '08 GP GXP myself.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TommyGloves @ Jun 12 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (98GTPDriva @ Jun 12 2008, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I get this promotion I am up for a work, I will (hopefully) be purchasing an '08 GP GXP myself.[/b]
I call first dibs on the Fittipaldi wheels when you demod. :)

You should just get a G8. :p
[/b][/quote]

Not to hijack the thread... but yes Tommy, if I do sell my car, you can have first dibs on the wheels. I'd love to get a G8, but I'm not crazy about the rear-end and I'd be traveling to-and-from Ft. Wayne once a week, so I want a little better gas mileage.

When are you stopping by, I know you said that you were heading to Ft. Wayne soon.

/end hijack

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info