GI Demod Car Before Selling It

So I am most likely selling my car. So the mods have to go. This is a GI post. Thank you so much. I am pretty much open to any offers though. So just post. The price I am using is just going off what I have see others for. I just want to get rid of this stuff before it sells.

Blacked Out Tails (Four Coats of Nightshades and a coat of Clear) Very good shape. Shoot me an offer. Will need stock tails. $100 plus stock tails

Custom Exhaust- This exhaust is amazing and sounds very aggressive. It is a 3" exhaust. It is from the cat back. Has a Summit racing resonator back to one Flowmaster 80 series camaro style muffler. It has round chrome tips that are painted black along with most of the exhaust. Great condition and I have had so many compliments on it. I would need a stock exhaust as well. $150 plus stock exhaust

SS Grilles- Good condition they are the satin finish. $40

Drilled and Slotted Rotors- Only used for four months or so. Got them from Trinet Motorsports. They are awesome looking and offer great stopping power. They are stock size. I will need stock rotors. $180 plus stock rotors

Front and Rear STBS- Painted black $125 for both

That is all I can think about for now. Questions, Comments, Concerns PM on here or my email [email protected]

Thank you all for any help or interest it is greatly appreciated!!!!

Morgan

You all will get first dibs but this post is on ClubGP as well.

3800SC98

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Chicago
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (My GT The White Stallion @ Jun 9 2008, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Custom Exhaust- This exhaust is amazing and sounds very aggressive. It is a 3" exhaust. It is from the cat back. Has a Summit racing resonator back to one Flowmaster 80 series camaro style muffler. It has round chrome tips that are painted black along with most of the exhaust. Great condition and I have had so many compliments on it. I would need a stock exhaust as well. $150 plus stock exhaust[/b]

Pictures? How loud would you consider it to be?

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (My GT The White Stallion @ Jun 9 2008, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Custom Exhaust- This exhaust is amazing and sounds very aggressive. It is a 3" exhaust. It is from the cat back. Has a Summit racing resonator back to one Flowmaster 80 series camaro style muffler. It has round chrome tips that are painted black along with most of the exhaust. Great condition and I have had so many compliments on it. I would need a stock exhaust as well. $150 plus stock exhaust[/b]
If the exhaust that im currently working on falls though, youve got a deal. I cant wait to hear what this sounds like on a GTP.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (My GT The White Stallion @ Jun 10 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I will get pictures up later on today. I will try to figure out if I can record my exhaust as well. Thank you everyone!!!

Ask Ricky how LOUD the exhaust is :). I consider better sounding then most not raspy at all.[/b]
no need to record, ive heard it, sounds like a vette. lol (ok may be over doing it but eh...)

3800SC98

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Chicago
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (My GT The White Stallion @ Jun 10 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I will get pictures up later on today. I will try to figure out if I can record my exhaust as well. Thank you everyone!!!

Ask Ricky how LOUD the exhaust is :). I consider better sounding then most not raspy at all.[/b]

I'll wait for the pictures. I kind of have a stock exhaust, but might need to get welded on to the cat (since I have none).

Edit: How long is the resonator?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info