Differences in PCMs?

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
All of the big Grand Prix vendors carry a reprogrammed PCM for our cars. The question is, what are the real differences between the vendors? It looks like they all pretty much offer the same improvements over the stock PCM.

Do you guys recommend one vendor over the other, in terms of more features, etc? This is for a lightly modified 01 GTP.

Thanks fellas (and ladies).

~Rich

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Ideally, you'd be better off getting a Powertuner but since those aren't made anymore, HP tuners is viable. But, you can look on clubgp for a used Powertuner.

Now if you don't want that route, a DHP PCM is the next best thing but you have to look for them in the classified section on clubgp.

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Jun 4 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I thought DHP had shut down? Can I get one for my new 04?[/b]

The site only lists for 97-03. Sorry bud, think you are out of luck.

And by the way, I just ordered from WBS....got a few other small things too.

So, this weekend, I will be putting in my new d/p, PCM, tie rod ends, GMPP front sway bar, and some new spark plugs.

~Rich

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Jun 4 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
DHP does have an 04 cal. I used to have a copy. <_<[/b]

You deleted that bin file from when you helped me out??????

Refering back your other post about not wanting to use your PT on others cars.....Why not, come on it only took two tries to delete my code, although it is mainly my fault.... :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info