got in an accident

So, yesterday at lunch I was sitting at a stop sign and a truck coming down the cross street blew the stop sign and hit a guy coming through the intersection and then hit me. The damage isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'd say he was going about 45 when he hit the first car and even though that slowed him down, it seemed like he was coming at me pretty fast still. His truck was stuck on my car for a minute. My back's a little out of wack but other than that I'm fine. Thank God it was on lunch and my daughter was safe at home.

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Jun 1 2008, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I guess if you arent posting about an add air to your tire day, or change your headlight day, no one cares. :ph34r:[/b]
or it was saturday night and people are just getting home.
sorry to hear about the car...keep us updated on what your going to do with it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Jun 1 2008, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Fish... thats not too bad. Looks like all it needs at first glance is a fender, repair bumper, and probably some headlight components.[/b]
It's not bad at all. Before I got out of the car, I thought it was going to be a lot worse. His truck was more fucked up from me than I was from him! lol I thought for sure the hood and tire were going to be involved, but somehow he missed both.
I'm waiting on the insurance guy to come look at it before it goes to Vipermike's dads shop. They were supposed to come out yesterday but didn't show. They want to see it before I take it to the shop I guess.
Calm down Fish!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info