VIPER MIKE..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I was thinking about this today and if I remember right you were one of the guys who helped plan this last time. Are you or anyone interested in making a cruse night again.. Maybe meet at streets then head to downers grove and then roll around and take pictures and stuff.. I think it would be good to see everyone again and also meet new members.. Im shooting for 6/28/08, this should be enough time Request off and plan things.. What do you guys think???

P.S.

Send this to 3800.com, Club GP, Chicago Garage..

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xtant12 @ May 11 2008, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was thinking about this today and if I remember right you were one of the guys who helped plan this last time. Are you or anyone interested in making a cruse night again.. Maybe meet at streets then head to downers grove and then roll around and take pictures and stuff.. I think it would be good to see everyone again and also meet new members.. Im shooting for 6/28/08, this should be enough time Request off and plan things.. What do you guys think???

P.S.

Send this to 3800.com, Club GP, Chicago Garage..[/b]
i can post it up and see what kind of response i get....

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 11 2008, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xtant12 @ May 11 2008, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

P.S.

i can post it up and see what kind of response i get....
[/b][/quote]

Thank You...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xtant12 @ May 11 2008, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

P.S.

If you talking about the cruise I planned last year from Streets to Downtown. It was a great turnout, but overall I say it was a failure. We left pretty late from Streets though. It was alot of random cars. People brought alot of friends. As I was leading the convoy a guy in a Integra decided that I was driving too slow and started to weave in and out. He lost control and slammed into the wall right in front of me. The guy was ok, but his car was totaled. That really put a drain on the night and half the convoy went home after that, then we ran into traffic and even more people left because it was after 1:00am by that time. Its not the best idea to try to lead a group of cars downtown... I think a better idea for a cruise would be on a nice Sunday or something. I can plan something, but with these gas prices I dont know if anyone would be down to just cruise around.

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 12 2008, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ May 12 2008, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I'm interested in this. I live in Downers Grove, and Strats is right next door.[/b]
lol, i forgot about you, we were up there on saturday....lol
[/b][/quote]

:blink: How could you forget about me?!

Haha, but we should exchange numbers so we can meet up next time.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ May 12 2008, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 12 2008, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ May 12 2008, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I'm interested in this. I live in Downers Grove, and Strats is right next door.[/b]
lol, i forgot about you, we were up there on saturday....lol
[/b][/quote]

:blink: How could you forget about me?!

Haha, but we should exchange numbers so we can meet up next time.
[/b][/quote]
pm me it...ill reply

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I think sunday would be a good idea but traffic would be an issue dont you tyhink? I know I wanted to see the city or something like you guys did last time so maybe we could make a new route. Well in anycase Im going to go with like 5 friends so if this doesnt work out we will improvise. Thanks for all your help Mike..

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ May 12 2008, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
People brought alot of friends. As I was leading the convoy a guy in a Integra decided that I was driving too slow and started to weave in and out. He lost control and slammed into the wall right in front of me. The guy was ok, but his car was totaled. That really put a drain on the night and half the convoy went home after that, then we ran into traffic and even more people left because it was after 1:00am by that time. Its not the best idea to try to lead a group of cars downtown...[/b]
It's the guy's own fault for being a dumbass and trying to be a hot shot.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (framos242 @ May 13 2008, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ May 12 2008, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People brought alot of friends. As I was leading the convoy a guy in a Integra decided that I was driving too slow and started to weave in and out. He lost control and slammed into the wall right in front of me. The guy was ok, but his car was totaled. That really put a drain on the night and half the convoy went home after that, then we ran into traffic and even more people left because it was after 1:00am by that time. Its not the best idea to try to lead a group of cars downtown...[/b]
It's the guy's own fault for being a dumbass and trying to be a hot shot.
[/b][/quote]

I Agree with this comment.. This person killed the night for everyone

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 27 2008, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xtant12 @ May 27 2008, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So were we going to do anything as a group this weekend or what???[/b]
yea its called go to GLD on sunday. The other didnt get enough promoting, if you still want to hold something go for it.
[/b][/quote]

ouch...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Tim the plan as of right now were going to meet in Crystal Lake by hobbie lobby. Ryan is going to meet us there with his GF and a few other cars. I'm going to try to get steve and his GTO so shes not the only one. We are going to cruse around and head towards the city. We are thinking of going to Navy Pier. Let me know if there is anything else you want to do or another idea you are interested in..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info