Paging Mr. Sins247

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Hello there Mr Sinr, I was wanting to know if you knew where to get Methanol for the Alkey kits.. Do you know anywhere that would be able to sell.. I had a friend who made me a mixture when ever I wanted to play around and I think it was good but he moved to Arizona so im on my own now.. Please let me know your thoughts.. And if anyone else knows something please feel free to speak up..

Thanks you for your time..

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (98GTPDriva @ May 9 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Don't most people use windshield washer fluid for their alky kits... or am I just making that up?[/b]

You are correct. Most use a certain type of washer fluid. Id use rainX so it cleans my engine while it makes my knock dissapear while not really making me faster. :lolsign:

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (98GTPDriva @ May 9 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Don't most people use windshield washer fluid for their alky kits... or am I just making that up?[/b]

Yep...you need to use the winter blend. I believe if that's not available, you can add a mixture of HEET to the windshield fluid. (I don't know the exact mixture.)

Try looking here for the info you seek. ;)

http://www.alcohol-injection.com/?ref=1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info