Any interest in another Mod/Race Weekend?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ May 9 2008, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what about mod day at the new shop, bob?[/b]
Not enough room inside for everyone, and if we all slept in the parking lot joliet might think the homeless are starting to group.

We are thinking about a bikini car wash tho. We have to work out somthings with the neighbors.
If someone can find a place to have one like how the harvard meets were setup, we have no problem helping sponser it.

The dont see a spring ILGPC race day happening. A fall one would be nice seeing as we would have more time to work on details.
Are you wanting to race your car mike?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikes1998GTP @ May 9 2008, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ May 9 2008, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why u want to put the mack down on the hosts again?[/b]

I don't see mentioning the hosts or Harvard anywhere above... you know Microsoft has these Ease of Access tools available, one is a magnifier if you need it... :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

I just figured thats why you wanted to have one again. I mean you did spend most of your time up by the house. Mike K's mod days are great. It sucks that there wont be one this year. Even if it was bring your own food/drinks it still would be fun.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ May 9 2008, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ May 9 2008, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not enough room inside for everyone, and if we all slept in the parking lot joliet might think the homeless are starting to group.

We are thinking about a bikini car wash tho. We have to work out somthings with the neighbors.
If someone can find a place to have one like how the harvard meets were setup, we have no problem helping sponser it.

The dont see a spring ILGPC race day happening. A fall one would be nice seeing as we would have more time to work on details.
[/b][/quote]

Don't worry Garage will be hosting a summer Track Day. Were still working out details.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ May 9 2008, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ May 9 2008, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

I've yet to take it to the track, sounds like fun, but quite honestly without having a supercharger on my car like you or Syp in his Cobalt, I simply have a few supporting mods to the engine and exhaust, and while I continue to toy with vtecs and entry cobalt ss (non sc) on the road, this is mainly just a daily driver for me. I just figured us having another meet this Spring/Summer would be fun...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info