Red and black GTP Spotted

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
As the topic states, i have been seeing this red GP with painted black skirts, it looks just like 1fastGP's. Identical paint job i swear, although it did not have the black bullet rims only stockers painted black.

I thought he sold that car???? Anyways, this is the 3rd time ive seen it and today as i passed it, there was some chick driving (I think) and on trunk lid there was a mexican flag emblem...Just seeing if it was anyone on here??????

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastGTP @ Apr 29 2008, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nope, not my car... Mine is here with stock wheels, stock hood/spoiler and hasnt moved in awhile. That might be tony's wife. the guy that painted my car had the F.1 paint job.[/b]

Ok after looking at your sig, i noticed you dont have an SD hood, which is what i believe was on the GP i saw this morning!

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 30 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ive seen that car before, it does look similar....

theres also a bronze gtp cruzing around south elgin with some visual stuff done to it but it still sounds stock....

(i work in south elgin)[/b]

I work right by ECC.........

And yep ive seen that bronze one as well......this was a while back though!!!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ Apr 29 2008, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
As the topic states, i have been seeing this red GP with painted black skirts, it looks just like 1fastGP's. Identical paint job i swear, although it did not have the black bullet rims only stockers painted black.

I thought he sold that car???? Anyways, this is the 3rd time ive seen it and today as i passed it, there was some chick driving (I think) and on trunk lid there was a mexican flag emblem...Just seeing if it was anyone on here??????[/b]
im pretty sure thats Tonys old one. His sister is driving it now a days. Very nice car

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ Apr 30 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 30 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

theres also a bronze gtp cruzing around south elgin with some visual stuff done to it but it still sounds stock....

[/b][/quote]
ha no shit, what company you work for?

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 1 2008, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ Apr 30 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 30 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Capsonic Group....We do insert injection molding for the automotive industry!

02DyeFour

There can be only One...
Mar 13, 2008
Oak Forest/DeKalb
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ May 1 2008, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 1 2008, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ Apr 30 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Capsonic Group....We do insert injection molding for the automotive industry!
[/b][/quote]

Do you guys hire any interns??

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
[/quote]Do you guys hire any interns??[/quote]

Yeah we do hire interns! We actually have one starting the middle of this month. Also to mention i do not do the hiring; I work in the engineering department, the hiring is done by my boss aka Operations Manager....You would have to drop off your resume at the front office.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info