my oldsmobile alero

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
iam just happier then a pig in slop right now, :lolsign: i have been working on this car for the past 3yrs!!, its been changed 2 other times but this time was the last big change it took
i sold every aftermarket part i had for the car, the last item is up for sale in the classified section btw, i was going to make my own hood, i had and sold 1999 eclipse headlights for a conversion, the interior was goin to be a one off with allot of leather and suede/billet aluminum, had a turbo kit and sold it, so allot of concept drawings went in and i worked here and there, lost interest for a while, totaled my buick, bought the grand prix, and just recently, i said fuck it!!! enough is enough, so i put the interior back together, bought tune-up parts, bought power slot rotors and pads, cleaned and adjusted the back brakes, installed the new easystreet air bag struts, charged the battery, put her on the ground, vrrroommmmmmmm, she fired right up, everything i did it was like my garage was a time capsle, nothing was frozen, some rust on the drums, but no biggie, no leaks in the air ride, heat works, a/c still blows cold, i just need to finish the body work, insure it , re plate the car, new tires, wheel alignment, new muffler, have my buddy stripe the car and sell it, but until it sells iam gonna drive the shit otta this car and put the grand prix away, well anyway sorry for the long post but iam just really motivated and excited on to the pics

001.jpg

003-1.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

thats what it did look like before i tore it down
DSCF0825-1.jpg

iam using 59` caddy tail lights

thats all for now enjoy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list