For Sale sub box, 4 wheeler adn wtb or trade rims

I have for sale a bandpass box for 2-10 inch subs. Its in great shape. Make me an offer I'll just about give it away im so sick of looking at it.

I also have a 1995 Yamaha YFS Blaster 4wheeler for sale. Its in decent condtions. It runs fine. The idles really loud because the people that owned before me did somethign to it to make it do it. Need new hand grips that about it. Id like to get 750 for it obo. I just had to move back in with the parents and they have no yard because we have two garages instead lol.

And last but not least Im looking for some nice looking chorme or polished 5 spokes 16, 17 or 18's to buy or trade for my 16in chrome special edition wheels. Lemme know whatcha got.

Anyone interested pm me!

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ Apr 25 2008, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Apr 25 2008, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can i see some pics of those rims, i might be interested[/b]

They are probably the rims from the 01 special edition, or the 02 40th anniversary.

~Rich
[/b][/quote]
they look very similar...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info