LIM-UIM gasket replacement meet/mod day

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
well it seems when we talked about it in the previous thread alot of people seem to have the issue of the LIM or UIM gasket leak. and also alot of people seemed VERY eager to get this done.

so im thinking we set up a mod day get a couple guys that know what they are doing

SYP and got3800 said they would help

NOT SET IN STONE JUST AN IDEA!!!!

Day- Saturday May 3

Time- 11:00am

Where- does anyone have a shop or a driveway big enough for about 10 cars? maybe we could do this in a parking lot somewhere

i can bring lots of tools and some good food and drinks since im the one setting this up :)

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Apr 24 2008, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 24 2008, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cant do it that day, im sure you guys would have enough people though.

ive got my niece and nephew that day because my brother and his wife are going to mexico for a free trip.[/b]

perfect bring them with. better to learn while they are young :D
[/b][/quote]
nice, maybe i should by my nephew a GP that has low miles and stick it in a shed for him so when he is 16ish we can pull it out and start modding...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info