Whats the best Scanner

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2TonGTP @ Apr 23 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im in the market for a scanner that will hook up to my laptop. I know nothing about them so whats the best brand and whats the best one on the cheap. I figure the only way to learn is by actually using one. Would like all the regular readings (afc,kr,boost,temps,etc.)What are everyones thoughts?[/b]

WOW... it has been a long week. Before I read the last two sentences I was thinking you wanted a photo/paper scanner. I am glad it is only 23 days until vacation... I NEED IT!

2TonGTP

2TonGTP
Mar 10, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Apr 23 2008, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would buy a HP Tuners as its a scanner/tuning device in one. DHP Powertuner isnt supported anymore, but you can find them alot cheaper. Its up to you. Most people use a DHP powertuner to scan/tune on the laptop.[/b]

Yeah im definitely looking for a tuner not something that just scans, I've read great things about the HP tuner but $500 is steep. Im sure i could find the DHP cheaper but with it not being supported anymore do you think i could run in to some issues later on with there current software?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info