Need Help in Whitewater, WI area!

Hey everyone - I didn't really know where to post this so I just did classifieds.

Last week I noticed that when I turned right at normal speeds (15-20ish) there was a low, repetitive creaking noise coming from my passenger front wheel area. It only happened when I turned right, and went away when I went really slow. I don't really even feel anything in the steering wheel when it happens, just a noise.

I jacked up the car and took a look under there and did the wheel shake test.... I only noticed that my front sway bar was cracked at the end. I used some JBweld for a temporary fix to see if the sound would go away... it didn't. I don't really trust diagnosing anything myself, and I really don't trust any shops in this area because I have been ripped off before and found out after the fact.

I reside in Whitewater, WI for school - and wanted to know if anyone around the area (30-45 min radius) had some time to take a look and give me their expert opinion. I would really appreciate it, and would obviously compensate you if you helped me fix it.

Thanks, Scott

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list