3800 Riced 240SX

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
So anyway, me and my buddy Tony were out driving tonight looking for a few races. Nothing so far, not too interesting until we see this completely riced out 240SX on 75th street. I pass him and Tony yells "RICER!!!", now I know he heard us, because his windows were down. I slowed down a little so he would catch up more, but he stayed back so he wouldn't be next to me. <_<

So I changed lanes in front of him, and Tony started to video tape. He stayed far behind, and then I basically stopped dead, and he merged over to take a right onto Lemont. I got right behind him, he had big green rims on, fart cannon, and a wing. We eventually got a talk with him in the White Castle parking lot. We asked if he was interested in racing, but typical ricer excuse that his clutch was fucked, as well as claiming that he would kill me in a race spoiled my chance. Fucking ricer. All show and no go.

I'm uploading the video onto YouTube as we speak, so I'll post the link as soon as its done.

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 21 2008, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I use to own a 240...and I like them <_< but Green rims???? ew... But I do like the S-14s.... (Braces self for ridicule)[/b]

Yeah, man. I'd rather own a 200SX, 240SX, 300ZX anyday than a Honda Civic/Accord. The Nissans look much better than Honda. My friend recently bought a '90 240SX and it's nice looking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• AjL227
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list