3800 My Mustang GT expirence...

So leaving the got3800 meet tonight, got onto 290 at Algonquin road and theres a red eairly 2000ish GT. He guns it, so do I. Get up to 130, fender to fender btw, and he let off big time! I look in my mirror.... state trooper..... I got nailed at 132. Cop comes to the window, no bullshit "what the fuck, how the hell did you pull on a mustang in a grand prix? The only reason I pulled you over is because you were the more aggressive." I was like oh well you got me, I'm SOL... He sees my Marine wallet and then said "oh you where a Marine... well I'll cut you a break" I got Let GO!!! 132 on 290 and he let me go!!! Wow... Anywho I was pulling on the GT....

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 20 2008, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So leaving the got3800 meet tonight, got onto 290 at Algonquin road and theres a red eairly 2000ish GT. He guns it, so do I. Get up to 130, fender to fender btw, and he let off big time! I look in my mirror.... state trooper..... I got nailed at 132. Cop comes to the window, no bullshit "what the fuck, how the hell did you pull on a mustang in a grand prix? The only reason I pulled you over is because you were the more aggressive." I was like oh well you got me, I'm SOL... He sees my Marine wallet and then said "oh you where a Marine... well I'll cut you a break" I got Let GO!!! 132 on 290 and he let me go!!! Wow... Anywho I was pulling on the GT....[/b]
and he calls me a 1:30am to tell this all to me, you should of heard this guy!!! :lolsign:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2TonGTP @ Apr 20 2008, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You are one lucky mofo, he could have towed ur shit and threw you in jail and you could have kissed ur license good bye for a few years. Anywayz nice kill.[/b]

Oh yea, I know! trust me!! I think I might have crapped my pants when I saw the cherries in my rear view....

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 23 2008, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Apr 23 2008, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, lucky ass guy. I know someone who wasnt as lucky and got cought racing a mustang in that exact location. I thought your car was stock?[/b]

for the most part, 160 t-stat, autolite 104s, zzp pcm, and an intake...
It was a GT convertable ...automatic....
[/b][/quote]

Isnt it also a construction zone?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Apr 23 2008, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 23 2008, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Apr 23 2008, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, lucky ass guy. I know someone who wasnt as lucky and got cought racing a mustang in that exact location. I thought your car was stock?[/b]

for the most part, 160 t-stat, autolite 104s, zzp pcm, and an intake...
It was a GT convertable ...automatic....
[/b][/quote]

Isnt it also a construction zone?
[/b][/quote]

Lol yea... we started to race right after it opened up again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info