3800 Free tires = fun

• Thread starter imported_Dirtracr95
  • Start date
I

imported_Dirtracr95

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (horist @ Apr 20 2008, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
not bad!

Nittos down to the wires is good too though :D

http://www.horist.com/images/Burnout/TAHugeBurnout.wmv[/b]

that is quite impressive but that car also has probably about 300-350 more hp atleast than my car and its RWD. i am only like 175hp 230ft/lbs and FWD. about 2 mins after i finished that i heard sirens so i took off. It was the fire department. But i dont think they knew where all the smoke came from.

it was cool when i finished i opened my door and i couldnt see my hand infront of my face. Now i have to find a way to get rid of the tremendous burning rubber smell out of my interior.

I

imported_snoop

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember that. now that was OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember that was after like a whole bottle of jack or whatever you were drinking and then couldnt stop at the end of brian's parking lot. LOL

WOW, thank u for that throw back. those were the good old days back then

I

imported_Dirtracr95

well i smoked em a little more today. Stupid me did it on an uneven surface so the front end kept sliding down.

Then for the interesting part of the night:

I was hanging out with some friends the same ones who watched me do the burnouts tonight. We were sitting the back of the justtires parking lot. Messing around having a tire throwing contest and throwing tires at each other. Then i say i got to head home because i told this girl to meet me at my house. Well my friend the one who works with me at justtires decides hes going to do a burnout in the parking lot in his surburban without telling anybody he just does it. Justtires is near the corner of probably the busiest intersection in the town. well after he does this huge burnout he books out and i start to head out the same direction after not doing a burnout there. well this squadcar comes flying up with his lights on and cuts me off he heard the burnout and saw the smoke that my friend made. He tells me to turn the car off. So i do. He thinks that i was the one that did the burnout but i tell him that it was my friend in his surburban. He asks me if i can contact him and i say no he is just a friend of a friend. So the cop goes and feels my left rear tire since thats the side he is standing on. as he is doing this i am praying that he doesnt go to feel the front as he is definatly going to think that this was me because i had already done a couple burnout else where in town where its way less noticable. My car also smelled like smoke from the burnouts and i was "jittery" so he asked me if i had any illegal items, weapons or substances in my car or on me. i was jittery because at this time there was more squadcars flying up into the parking lot with their lights on. I mentioned to him that i had a couple pocket knives in my center console and some small fireworks in a bag behind my seat. He didnt really seem to care about any of that. By this time there was like 5 squadcars around my car all with their lights on. the girl i was suppose to meet at my house happen to drive by while they were all there and she texted me "LMAO nice job ill be at your house". The guy who actually did the burnout was sitting in the McDonalds parking lot across the street watching for a little bit and trying to call me after i had told the cop i didnt have his phone number. good thing it was on vibrate. anyway i got searched and patted down. my car got searched. I got a lecture about how stupid my friends are. my fireworks were taken away. they cops seemed pretty cool tho. they were like why would your friend even do a burnout. I was like because i think he said he was going to get new tires anyways. And the one cop was like thats a pretty good reason. They said they dont really care if we do burnouts and stuff but just keep it where no one will notice it. If the cop had realized that my car was front wheel drive and not rear wheel like he thought, i had a couple of other ways to talk my way out of it still. I was going to say feel the other tire too since my car spins both and the surburban only spun one. plus i still have the number from when i was at the race track like 6 months ago i could have said i did the burnout at the track and that is why my car and tires smell like buring rubber still. Anyway it was pretty cool. I didnt end up in jail which i could have been. I didnt get a ticket or anything. I dont think i got a formal warning. the kind that goes on your record. he pretty much just told me to call my friends and scare the hell out of them which i did.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info