3800 stupid pig ticket me

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ Apr 15 2008, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i can't believe i got another ticket! i was in a turning lane, but didn't turn. instead i merge on to the lane going straight. my question is since this is not speeding and if i plead guilty and pay the $75 fine will this go on my record? on the ticket it said "disobey sign"[/b]

Be a man, bite the bullet! You got caught deal with it; if you want it off your record pay the extra $100 on top of the $75 for the driving class.

I

imported_1fastGTP

every ticket/warning you get will stay on your record as long as you live. after 3 years your most recent tickets will still be on there, just to let ya know. i got a few tickets the other day all non movers... but just gay because the insurancre sent me an expired card... and he was only going to pull me over for not having a seatbelt on... which i took off in front of him.. but im going to make it out of all of them. just plead guilty and get it over with, unless you have one hell of a story to tell the judge. haha.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ Apr 15 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Apr 15 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dont appreciate the word "pig". next time dont f*** up on the road and you wont have to get pulled over. and then you wont get a ticket and then we wont have to hear you complain on here.[/b]

Brutal.
[/b][/quote]

...and deserved. Sounds like we're 16 again...

I

imported_silverbullet

wow i didn't think i'm getting slam back for posting this thread. i guess there's are cops and cop's kid in here. i was pissed cause i just got off the court supervision last month and now another ticket on my record. i didn't fuck up the road "gtpdriver". i was coming out from mcdonald going into 2 lanes on the 4 lane street. the lane split right at the exit of mcdonald and in order for me to get to the lane that go straight i have to go to the lane that is for "turning" i explain to MR. officer and he said don't give a shit. i apologize.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silvapain @ Apr 15 2008, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You admittedly did something illegal...and you call the police officer a "stupid pig"?[/b]

True and pretty dang funny...lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Apr 15 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
dont appreciate the word "pig". next time dont f*** up on the road and you wont have to get pulled over. and then you wont get a ticket and then we wont have to hear you complain on here.[/b]

Wow dom....forget your midol? Talk about coming out of left field. Jez wouldnt want that "925" arm pissed now would we...lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ Apr 15 2008, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
wow i didn't think i'm getting slam back for posting this thread. i guess there's are cops and cop's kid in here. i was pissed cause i just got off the court supervision last month and now another ticket on my record. i didn't fuck up the road "gtpdriver". i was coming out from mcdonald going into 2 lanes on the 4 lane street. the lane split right at the exit of mcdonald and in order for me to get to the lane that go straight i have to go to the lane that is for "turning" i explain to MR. officer and he said don't give a shit. i apologize.[/b]

you've been served...lol, accept it

i know where your coming from though fella, your p'd off that you got a ticket (no matter what you did), look, at least its only $75

:lol:

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 15 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silvapain @ Apr 15 2008, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You admittedly did something illegal...and you call the police officer a "stupid pig"?[/b]

True and pretty dang funny...lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Apr 15 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow dom....forget your midol? Talk about coming out of left field. Jez wouldnt want that "925" arm pissed now would we...lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ Apr 15 2008, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
wow i didn't think i'm getting slam back for posting this thread. i guess there's are cops and cop's kid in here. i was pissed cause i just got off the court supervision last month and now another ticket on my record. i didn't fuck up the road "gtpdriver". i was coming out from mcdonald going into 2 lanes on the 4 lane street. the lane split right at the exit of mcdonald and in order for me to get to the lane that go straight i have to go to the lane that is for "turning" i explain to MR. officer and he said don't give a shit. i apologize.[/b]

you've been served...accept it, bitch.
[/b][/quote]

Brutal!! :eek:

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Pig%20(Cop).Z03280.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info