3800 got3800.com Drag Day 08

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 2 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ May 2 2008, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just sent the payment to your PayPal. Just gotta take work off, shouldn't be a problem.

P.S. If anyone is near Downers Grove, want to meet up first and then drive to Byron together?[/b]
you didnt look at the updated site did you...lol
[/b][/quote]

Nope, too lazy. Copy paste?

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ May 3 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 3 2008, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
site updated, were getting a pretty good group!?!? anyone else in?!?!? can someone refresh the link on club gp and tell the people on there if they want to come to email me....thanks![/b]

Still not on the list.....
[/b][/quote]
updated.

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 14 2008, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
so does anyone thats coming (or not) have a zzp/dhp pcm that i can try out for that day (possibly by off of them that day)?
i REALLY want to see what the difference is between my stock pcm and the upgraded computer.[/b]

You still have the stock PCM? Should get that ZZP PCM, big difference. I guess thats why they call it digital horsepower.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ May 14 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 14 2008, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so does anyone thats coming (or not) have a zzp/dhp pcm that i can try out for that day (possibly by off of them that day)?
i REALLY want to see what the difference is between my stock pcm and the upgraded computer.[/b]

You still have the stock PCM? Should get that ZZP PCM, big difference. I guess thats why they call it digital horsepower.
[/b][/quote]
well i indirectly have HP Tuners and had a bad ass custom tune but honestly the group that i have it with (well there kinda being ass holes about it) isnt working out. so i want to get a "pre tuned" pcm and then use hp tuners on that....

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (garrett @ May 15 2008, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you do know that your pcm has to learn. you shouldnt just be going out and doing wot runs without driving it around awhile.[/b]
yea i know, i would take a quick drive out of the park and around the block and back before i did anything like that....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
You can snag my PCM... It's currently out of my car so, its no hassle at all, you break it you bought it.[/b]

you want to meet up tonight or tomorrow? that way i can drive with it in for a couple days before?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info