3800 04-12-08 Brunswick Zone XL on Randall

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Well, since the last meet up went so well i thought that we could have another, but maybe invite everyone so they have time to see this...lol.

Brunswick Zone XL on Randall Road @ 10pm.

I would expect that the typical people will be there but we would love to get more of you out there. Its a good time. Plus they've got a great bar (for those of you 21+).

Make sure that if you plan to join me inside that you bring your Drivers Licence or State ID. They card at the door (looking for the "real" 21+ crowd and they will give you a wristband) otherwise you just have to pay a $5 cover charge if you do not have a ID.

Depending on the turnout, we may have a little drive to. I know it was a blast last time.

Hope to see you all there!

Kevin

(and ill say it now so everyone knows, DONT FUCK IT UP! Brunswick cops have not given us a problem yet and it would be nice to keep it that way so please do not act like a retard around brunswick zone.)

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 8 2008, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, since the last meet up went so well i thought that we could have another, but maybe invite everyone so they have time to see this...lol.

Brunswick Zone XL on Randall Road @ 10pm.

I would expect that the typical people will be there but we would love to get more of you out there. Its a good time. Plus they've got a great bar (for those of you 21+).

Make sure that if you plan to join me inside that you bring your Drivers Licence or State ID. They card at the door (looking for the "real" 21+ crowd and they will give you a wristband) otherwise you just have to pay a $5 cover charge if you do not have a ID.

Depending on the turnout, we may have a little drive to. I know it was a blast last time.

Hope to see you all there!

Kevin

(and ill say it now so everyone knows, DONT FUCK IT UP! Brunswick cops have not given us a problem yet and it would be nice to keep it that way so please do not act like a retard around brunswick zone.)[/b]

sounds like a plan to me... being its a saturday night i know ill have to work until AT LEAST 930 or 10. but ill prob head up there afterwards...hell maybe ill be scheduled the morning shift that day.

either way count me in

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
io.gif

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (syP @ Apr 8 2008, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Apr 8 2008, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Two you two, shut the hell up, honestly no one cares if you dont come because all you both do is complain and kill a fun time.

kiss_my_ass.JPG

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 8 2008, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
^ that is getting old....

Anyways I have to work till bout 10ish so I fly right out there like I did last time when I get off work....[/b]
Sounds good fella

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
sounds like a plan to me... being its a saturday night i know ill have to work until AT LEAST 930 or 10. but ill prob head up there afterwards...hell maybe ill be scheduled the morning shift that day.

either way count me in[/b]

alrighty then.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Just Yourshadow @ Apr 8 2008, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ha...i plan on getting my license back Friday so that works out.[/b]

yea you 2 definetly should both shut the hell up, again back to what i said earlier vipermike when you quit talkin shit and actualy SET YOU OWN MEET UP..not a team with someone who knows what they are doing and talking about. then you can talk shit because i tell you what the day you do set one up its gonna be a joke to see how many doors slam on your face.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Apr 8 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Just Yourshadow @ Apr 8 2008, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea you 2 definetly should both shut the hell up, again back to what i said earlier vipermike when you quit talkin shit and actualy SET YOU OWN MEET UP..not a team with someone who knows what they are doing and talking about. then you can talk shit because i tell you what the day you do set one up its gonna be a joke to see how many doors slam on your face.
[/b][/quote]

I dont have to prove anything to you. You wont see me organize a Grand Prix (ILGPC) meet ever again.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Apr 8 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Apr 8 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Just Yourshadow @ Apr 8 2008, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

I dont have to prove anything to you. You wont see me organize a Grand Prix (ILGPC) meet ever again.
[/b][/quote]

i never said i wanted your sorry ass to prove anything to me....all i said was and for 300th time quit criticizing other people for trying when all you do is sit back and try to think your funny by being a dick and cutting them down. just quit running your stupid mouth because im about to shut you the fuck up myself.....and i really dont care if i get banned from this site for making "threats" because i cant stand pricks like you that have an ego bigger then a set of balls to back it up. why dont you grow up for once man

Just Yourshadow

Who the hell is this guy?
Aug 25, 2008
Fox River Grove
Real Name
Robert
ok guys, calm down. if somebody does not to want to go that's there right, why they instigate by posting on topics like this is beyond me but whatever. Kevin, I believe it's previous meets that have discouraged them from comeing, point being some of the previous meeting sucked. I had fun in our group but the organazation was not there. You learn by failing, trail and error, etc. you will get this down. there will be people who support you and people who don't, hopefully we can win those non-supporters over later. right now I sugguest you focus on communcation and organazation. but that's my .02 on the matter

I

imported_silverbullet

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 9 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
^x2 I dont care... I'm going to every one I can get too... I had alot of fun crusin with you guys last time and I dont care what others think ... but honestly... the stupid lil dude coming out of the closet Is getting old...[/b]

i still lmao when i see someone posting the lil dude running out the closet. sorry! i think saturday would be a bad nite for the meet cause it's the same day as the dyno. people probably be tired or half drunk, just my .02 cent.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ Apr 9 2008, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 9 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^x2 I dont care... I'm going to every one I can get too... I had alot of fun crusin with you guys last time and I dont care what others think ... but honestly... the stupid lil dude coming out of the closet Is getting old...[/b]

i still lmao when i see someone posting the lil dude running out the closet. sorry! i think saturday would be a bad nite for the meet cause it's the same day as the dyno. people probably be tired or half drunk, just my .02 cent.
[/b][/quote]

well i just got my achedule for next week im the assistant closer so that means i wont be out of there until like 11. so i wont be coming sorry guys.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Apr 8 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I dont have to prove anything to you. You wont see me organize a Grand Prix (ILGPC) meet ever again.[/b]
o big loss <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Apr 8 2008, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Id just like to say Brunswick is running the game of bowling.....Prices are way to high and they are forcing out every mom and pop bowling alley around..........they suck for leagues too.....carry on.[/b]
agreed, and everytime we have gone there its either been for a drink or for video games, most of the time were just hanging out in the lot or talking inside.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Apr 9 2008, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
im in it was a fun time last time. people that kill nights are not welcome.[/b]
sounds good see you there and agreed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Just Yourshadow @ Apr 9 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ok guys, calm down. if somebody does not to want to go that's there right, why they instigate by posting on topics like this is beyond me but whatever. Kevin, I believe it's previous meets that have discouraged them from comeing, point being some of the previous meeting sucked. I had fun in our group but the organazation was not there. You learn by failing, trail and error, etc. you will get this down. there will be people who support you and people who don't, hopefully we can win those non-supporters over later. right now I sugguest you focus on communcation and organazation. but that's my .02 on the matter[/b]
thanks, i understand im not "the god" of meets, yet, but im trying to learn, like you said, success only happens, thanks for your support, and CONSTRUCTIVE critisim. its welcome

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 9 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol, true that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
....im about to shut you the fuck up myself....[/b]
vince, hes not worth the time, let him play, no one really thinks much of it other than hes making himself look stupid, childish, and closed minded.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ Apr 9 2008, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 9 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

its honestly not a meet, me and some guys hang out and we invited you all to come with.

[/b][/quote]

where is this dyno day?

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Apr 9 2008, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ Apr 9 2008, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

where is this dyno day?
[/b][/quote]

if its the same oe im thinking of there was only so many slots open to get your car dynoed. now im sure therres other things to do there as well as some nice cars. but i dont think youll be able to get your car dyno'd

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Apr 9 2008, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Damn, you guys get so bent out of shape from a smiley, its a joke. This is also the internet. got3800 I wish you luck on the meet, Sat looks to be pretty shitty so having something indoors would be good.

s00ls.gif
[/b]

yea, hence brunswick (indoors and outdoors to hang out.)

what you guys dont understand (unless youve been with us on a weekend) is its more less just a bunch of guys hanging out instead of a "car meet", we talk about other stuff besides just cars, such as women. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info