3800 Need bail money on craigslist

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aircal @ Apr 4 2008, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Must not be a good one, don't those guys have 100's stacked up under the floor of the kitchen? At least they all do when you see them on TV.......lol[/b]

lol, true, he may be safer staying in jail if he owes someone money...(unless they know someone already in there with him)...

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
I only skimmed the craigslist entry... but I didn't see anything about the person's cousin being a killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Need to seel asap to bail out my cousin. ALL FOR 12,000 O.B.O. CASH ONLY. email for more pictures and offers at at [email protected][/b]

while the car looks like ass due to the 22s, if it's legit ... 12k for all that and an 04 seems pretty good.....

Only thing we know is that it's for him to bail his cousin out ... while 12k bond (so 120k actual, since as far as I know, you only need to put up 10%) is alot... there are a ton of crimes that can cause that high of a bond

2TonGTP

2TonGTP
Mar 10, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (horist @ Apr 5 2008, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I only skimmed the craigslist entry... but I didn't see anything about the person's cousin being a killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Need to seel asap to bail out my cousin. ALL FOR 12,000 O.B.O. CASH ONLY. email for more pictures and offers at at [email protected][/b]

while the car looks like ass due to the 22s, if it's legit ... 12k for all that and an 04 seems pretty good.....

Only thing we know is that it's for him to bail his cousin out ... while 12k bond (so 120k actual, since as far as I know, you only need to put up 10%) is alot... there are a ton of crimes that can cause that high of a bond
[/b][/quote]

Well obviously he's not up for murder those are million dollar bonds or higher for capital... It was a joke not to be taken so damn serious. His cousin could also be a child molester for all you know.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2TonGTP @ Apr 5 2008, 05:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well obviously he's not up for murder those are million dollar bonds or higher for capital... It was a joke not to be taken so damn serious. His cousin could also be a child molester for all you know.[/b]
mj.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info