3800 FS: Crosslaces w/ Tires and Stock Airbox

I'm really low on cash, so at this point I'm not accepting any trades - sorry.

The tires are BFGoodrich Touring T/A's with the 97H speed rating.

Front tires have some good tread left, the rear ones are starting to wear down. They are still on the car because I am waiting for my new tires to ship to me so I can put them on my torque stars... hopefully I'll have that done by this weekend and have the crosslaces/tires off the car for some better pictures. Sorry if they are dirty... I can assure you they polish up real nice (I will clean them when I get them off the car).

3021004_12_full.jpg
Front Wheel

3021004_13_full.jpg
Front Tire Tread

3021004_15_full.jpg
Other Front Tire Tread

3021004_14_full.jpg
Rear Wheel

3021004_16_full.jpg
Rear Tire Tread

As you can see... the Front Tires have a lot better tread than the rear.... but the rear will still last awhile. I don't have any problems in the rain or anything - only reason why I want to sell these is because I bought some torque stars and new tires.

Any other questions or requests for pics let me know... once I get these off the car this weekend I will have much better pictures.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GreenNirvana101 @ Apr 8 2008, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 7 2008, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dirtracr95 was looking for an airbox, shoot him a pm.[/b]

I sent him a PM and he replied he doesn't even own a grand prix...
[/b][/quote]

he just got done asking for someone elses airbox...wtf?!?!

whatever. <_< i tried.

I

imported_Dirtracr95

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 8 2008, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GreenNirvana101 @ Apr 8 2008, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 7 2008, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dirtracr95 was looking for an airbox, shoot him a pm.[/b]

I sent him a PM and he replied he doesn't even own a grand prix...
[/b][/quote]

he just got done asking for someone elses airbox...wtf?!?!

whatever. <_< i tried.
[/b][/quote]

Umm are you sure it was me because i dont remember asking about any airbox at all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info