3800 NWI cruse/hanging out/ or by cicero

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigdaddy @ Mar 31 2008, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
anyone live in nw indiana?? g/f lives out there and we do allot of cruse night car shows, or anyone live near by cicero/ close by up to do anything, doesnt have to be this weekend anytime soon is cool[/b]

let me know if you got something going on (cruise night or something) maybe in june/july and i would drive down there....prolly could get a couple of the guys from this area to come down too....

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigdaddy @ Mar 31 2008, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
anyone live in nw indiana?? g/f lives out there and we do allot of cruse night car shows, or anyone live near by cicero/ close by up to do anything, doesnt have to be this weekend anytime soon is cool[/b]

I just moved to the Valpo area in January. I live off of 6 between 149/49.

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
g/f lives in schererville, so on the weekends iam out there and we go to this place called highland gyros, sometimes we have meets at her house, where have ya been in cicero??? i live right by sportsman park, well the old sportsman was the race track, i live over the tracks

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigdaddy @ Apr 5 2008, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ya i hate living here, the punk kids have no respect for nothing, town just sucks donkey nuts
but if anyone is up to it, iam going to highland gyros, with g/f tommorrow night, which is in n/w indiana[/b]

i would head out that way sometime when the GP is a lil more up for it....keep me posted on that NW indy stuff...

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
yesterday the weather was perfect, headed out to highland gyros, not to many people but still a couple of decent cars, but in may is when that place is packed, cars in 2 parking lots, and then i usally get info from people onother cruise nights/shows, on a rare occasion will go to the frosted mug, or downtown downers grove cruise nights used to go there allot with my riviera, or in plainfield holy shit is that place packed, thats what i do, and i usally have my daughter with me i will turn her into a gear head yet

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigdaddy @ Apr 6 2008, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yesterday the weather was perfect, headed out to highland gyros, not to many people but still a couple of decent cars, but in may is when that place is packed, cars in 2 parking lots, and then i usally get info from people onother cruise nights/shows, on a rare occasion will go to the frosted mug, or downtown downers grove cruise nights used to go there allot with my riviera, or in plainfield holy shit is that place packed, thats what i do, and i usally have my daughter with me i will turn her into a gear head yet[/b]

Downers Grove, IL? I live right around there, if you ever come here or close (Woodridge, Darien, Westmont, Bolingbrook) let me know. I'm down to hang.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info