3800 meet in algonquin tonight??

hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone was interested in comin out to algonquin tonight, me and got3800.com (kevin) are going to be out there around 9:00pm. we are going to be in the dominicks parking lot on the corner of randall and algonquin rd. would be cool if people came out. sorry for the short notice we just thought of this late last night and i just now got a chance to type somethin up.

Thanks,
Dom

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 29 2008, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone was interested in comin out to algonquin tonight, me and got3800.com (kevin) are going to be out there around 9:00pm. we are going to be in the dominicks parking lot on the corner of randall and algonquin rd. would be cool if people came out. sorry for the short notice we just thought of this late last night and i just now got a chance to type somethin up.

Thanks,
Dom[/b]

dude...i thought it was the taco bell parking lot....lol, ok dominicks works...lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 29 2008, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 29 2008, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey guys,

Thanks,
Dom[/b]

dude...i thought it was the taco bell parking lot....lol, ok dominicks works...lol
[/b][/quote]

dominicks parking lot is a lot bigger, and taco bell has too many ricers so we dont want people to think that they are mixed with us. lol

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 29 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Mar 29 2008, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take it people are loitering in the Taco Bell/White Castle Parking lots already?[/b]

yea, there are people who stop in there and see whos there, if theres a good number of people there people stay and then just keep coming and coming.
[/b][/quote]

even with this colder weather?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Mar 29 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 29 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Mar 29 2008, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take it people are loitering in the Taco Bell/White Castle Parking lots already?[/b]

yea, there are people who stop in there and see whos there, if theres a good number of people there people stay and then just keep coming and coming.
[/b][/quote]

even with this colder weather?
[/b][/quote]

yea even in this weather, a lot of the "turbo guys" say it is good turbo weather and like to come out and race

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info