3800 What to do with insurance $$$

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Mar 27 2008, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you dont already have some money saved, I would save it. Who knows when you really will need it.[/b]

wow, i cant believe im going to say this but i agree......never know when bambi could strike again

little something i found online:

evil_bambi.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The Y pipe issue with the pacesetters was never a big problem though a few early adopters did have issues. It was blown out of proportion by the forums. Jimbo had a leak and 20 people read about it and spread it on to 20 other people. Before you know it you have 100 people all saying how Pacesetters leak but they're all talking about the same set of headers! :)

You'll notice most of the Pacesetter posts on the Club GP are "how should I seal my Pacesetters", not "my pacesetters leak". It's people trying to find a solution to a problem they most likely won't have because the forum has told them they will have the problem.

At any rate, while there was a clearance issue with the early sets that sometimes resulted in frustrating leaks, clearances on the headers are now significantly tighter and so long as proper precaution is taken, they won't leak.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info