3800 Wanted: stock DP, Stock cat-back & stock sized tires

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
i was actually just looking for some decent used tires but if i could get new ones for cheap enough that works for me.

I basically want some decent all-seasons. i'm a big fan of kumho and yokohoma tires.

how much could you get kumho ecsta asx's for?

or if you have some recommendations let me know. thanks!

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ilikebmx999 @ Mar 26 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i was actually just looking for some decent used tires but if i could get new ones for cheap enough that works for me.

I basically want some decent all-seasons. i'm a big fan of kumho and yokohoma tires.

how much could you get kumho ecsta asx's for?

or if you have some recommendations let me know. thanks![/b]

i'll look into it tonight or tomorrow and get back to you!!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 26 2008, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
looked into those tires for you....

honestly if those are the tires that your looking at, and you want to go new...the best way to do it is to just go through tirerack.com......

sorry i couldnt help ya out more... <_<[/b]

do you have any suggestions on tires then? as long as their decent all seasons thats all that matter.

thanks again.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Here are a couple that i like, you were looking for a cheaper tire that had a good performance rating....honestly i would go with the 009's below.....

Kumho Ecsta ASX - cheaper tire with a decent rating
Bridgestone Potenza G 009 - higher priced tire that i personally have had experience with and has great performance
Goodyear Eagle ResponsEdge - higher priced that i have heard alot of good things about
General Altimax HP - cheaper tire with awesome tread pattern thats pretty deep, newer tire that i found that doesnt have alot of history.....

Kevin

I have a stock downpipe with the stock cat still attached. You will need to remove the old O2 sensor as I cut the wire because I got pissed trying to get the rusted O2 sensor out. Both flanges are in good condition.

I took it out when I had about 65K on my car. It is in decent conditon and re-usable. Im watching my uncle's dog through the weekend so I can't get you a pic till Monday. I am staying in Elk Grove till Monday, work in Naperville, and call home in Montgomery. So PM me or post up on what you want to do. I have paypal or we can meet up.

$25 picked up
$30 shipped

Let me know....

Jeremy

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigJermGTP @ Mar 27 2008, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have a stock downpipe with the stock cat still attached. You will need to remove the old O2 sensor as I cut the wire because I got pissed trying to get the rusted O2 sensor out. Both flanges are in good condition.

I took it out when I had about 65K on my car. It is in decent conditon and re-usable. Im watching my uncle's dog through the weekend so I can't get you a pic till Monday. I am staying in Elk Grove till Monday, work in Naperville, and call home in Montgomery. So PM me or post up on what you want to do. I have paypal or we can meet up.

$25 picked up
$30 shipped

Let me know....

Jeremy[/b]

2nd in line if BMX doesent want it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info