3800 Well it's been a week without the GTP

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Mar 25 2008, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:( Like the title says, it's been 8 days with the GTP in the body shop... :( I never thought I could miss a car this bad...
Especially the other night when I pulled up next to a Maruader with an exhaust, I got all excited, then realized I was driving a 98 buick....

hopefully I'll get it back on Thursday, Oh on the lighter side, my insurance owes me $900[/b]

I drive a 97 buick. Id give your GTP and that Maruader a run for its money. :ph34r:

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Mar 25 2008, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:( Like the title says, it's been 8 days with the GTP in the body shop... :( I never thought I could miss a car this bad...
Especially the other night when I pulled up next to a Maruader with an exhaust, I got all excited, then realized I was driving a 98 buick....

hopefully I'll get it back on Thursday, Oh on the lighter side, my insurance owes me $900 :)[/b]
I know how you feel...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info