3800 my grand prix

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigdaddy @ Mar 22 2008, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
sup guys,
i saw this site on clubgp.com, so i joined up since i live in cicero, iam a body fender tech of 15 yrs, i work at fullers auto body, iam a single dad, i love cars, and here is a pic of my gxp
[attachment=3333:DSC01963_1_.JPG][/b]
Welcome. Nice looking GXP

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
thanks guys,, and the turbo gxp made over 500 hp to the wheels, and he sold the kit, but it is a complete bolt on kit through cartuning.com i believe it the site, i would never go that far, the most is maybe a tune from hptuners, and iam going to lower it thats it

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigdaddy @ Mar 25 2008, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
thanks guys,, and the turbo gxp made over 500 hp to the wheels, and he sold the kit, but it is a complete bolt on kit through cartuning.com i believe it the site, i would never go that far, the most is maybe a tune from hptuners, and iam going to lower it thats it[/b]
:blink: your fired!!!

you must do that, infact ill even help pay for it! (yea right...)

dude, you would own the streets! You have to!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 26 2008, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigdaddy @ Mar 25 2008, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks guys,, and the turbo gxp made over 500 hp to the wheels, and he sold the kit, but it is a complete bolt on kit through cartuning.com i believe it the site, i would never go that far, the most is maybe a tune from hptuners, and iam going to lower it thats it[/b]

[/b][/quote]

500HP FWD isnt hooking for shit on the street.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Mar 26 2008, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 26 2008, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigdaddy @ Mar 25 2008, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

500HP FWD isnt hooking for shit on the street.
[/b][/quote]

lol, i know but im trying to incourage...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info