3800 photshop opinions

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
so i used adobe photoshop 6... i took the side door guards off the car. but im not sure how to get all the way to the door jam and then keep the line crisp and smooth

BEFORE
S5002002.jpg

AFTER
11.jpg

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Mar 18 2008, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I can have my cousin do it when I get home from work, He does that kind of stuff for a living.... so need less to say hes good.[/b]

ok maybe im not getting my point across....i know what it looks like. ive already seen it. but im TRYING TO LEARN PHOTOSHOP. and this seems like an easy thing to start learning this huge program with. sooo :blink:

ANY TIPS OR TRICKS on how I, myself can make this look better woudl be great

i dont mean to come off as rude or irrogant so if i did im sorry.

Ooooo, lol now I understand, my cousin says try using clone stamp on the area under the car... or he says try layer masking? I doin't know myself, I just called him and explained on what you are trying to do... (with out him or me seeing the pic) anyways, if thats not what your looking for then ...I'll shut up lol.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 18 2008, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I do this at work all the time right now but with you only having 6 im afraid i cant really explain how to do it.....if you want i can get you a copy of CS2 (only one version behind the current) for free.....let me know[/b]

yea thatd be awesome. m thinking maybe this trial version doesnt have all the features available. so if you could get me that itd be awesome.

are you going to the meet in des plaines?

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Mar 18 2008, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 18 2008, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do this at work all the time right now but with you only having 6 im afraid i cant really explain how to do it.....if you want i can get you a copy of CS2 (only one version behind the current) for free.....let me know[/b]

yea thatd be awesome. m thinking maybe this trial version doesnt have all the features available. so if you could get me that itd be awesome.

[/b][/quote]

Yea, i intend on it unless the weather is still in the "i want to crap on the world" mode....lol

as long as i find the cd in time ill burn you a copy....

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 19 2008, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Mar 18 2008, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 18 2008, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Yea, i intend on it unless the weather is still in the "i want to crap on the world" mode....lol

as long as i find the cd in time ill burn you a copy....
[/b][/quote]

alright i dont know if im going or not now because my boss is in i want to crap on the world mode and put me on the schedule when i asked for the weekend off

but anyways heres my new work i did after finding out some info on how to use it a lil more

BEFORE
S5002002-1.jpg

AFTER
11_edited-1.jpg

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Once again, we're in the same boat LOL. I've had the current version of PS for a while now and can't figure it out to save my life. Like you, I can pull off the easy basic stuff (sometimes) but I'm not very good at it. Good thing I didn't actually pay for the program or I'd be pissed ;) On a side note, now you've got me really wondering how my car would look without the trim, hmmmm......

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebullfrog @ Mar 19 2008, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Once again, we're in the same boat LOL. I've had the current version of PS for a while now and can't figure it out to save my life. Like you, I can pull off the easy basic stuff (sometimes) but I'm not very good at it. Good thing I didn't actually pay for the program or I'd be pissed ;) On a side note, now you've got me really wondering how my car would look without the trim, hmmmm......[/b]

put up a picture and ill take em off for ya man

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 19 2008, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol, not a huge fan honestly, it looks kinda naked now[/b]

it does look kinda bland i obviously wont removve the gas door, and i wont remove my door handles and it will be a LOOOOONG time if i ever do my door guards because they are studded in so it requires welding and repainting.

so pretty much just the supercharged decal and the stripe will be off

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Mar 19 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 19 2008, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, not a huge fan honestly, it looks kinda naked now[/b]

it does look kinda bland i obviously wont removve the gas door, and i wont remove my door handles and it will be a LOOOOONG time if i ever do my door guards because they are studded in so it requires welding and repainting.

so pretty much just the supercharged decal and the stripe will be off
[/b][/quote]

well its up to you but i still wouldnt remove the stripe....i would just try to do something with the end of it....its just weird how it ends....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info