3800 who can help me out?

May 24, 2007
sorry for the late reply. Ive been really busy at work and fixing my car i have no time to do anything anymore... not to mention my phone is broken right now.

anyway... I got them done at a shop in chicago. forgot the name of it but i will look it up for you. they charge 30-50 a wheel depending on prep work and color. they usually do different color sets every other day so you might have to wait till they are using the color you want then turn around time is like 2 to 3 days or so. Ill get you the info asap.

by the way what happened with your headers? I was going to call you back but like i said my phone is kinda not working at the moment. been like that for a while now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ricky Gonzalez @ Mar 20 2008, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
sorry for the late reply. Ive been really busy at work and fixing my car i have no time to do anything anymore... not to mention my phone is broken right now.

anyway... I got them done at a shop in chicago. forgot the name of it but i will look it up for you. they charge 30-50 a wheel depending on prep work and color. they usually do different color sets every other day so you might have to wait till they are using the color you want then turn around time is like 2 to 3 days or so. Ill get you the info asap.

by the way what happened with your headers? I was going to call you back but like i said my phone is kinda not working at the moment. been like that for a while now.[/b]

alright thanks man. my headers are fine, the dp just disconnected so i took it to velasquez and sons and they welded it on for me. by the way do you know anyone that has a 3.2?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list