3800 WTB, 3.2 press on pulley

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ScaAvenger @ Mar 15 2008, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
um no ive given up even talking to him. he cant call me back when i need him. he also told me to pay him 225 to put my headers on. i'll do it myself![/b]

fuck that, did you get a puller then? If not im wondering if you want to go in and get one half and half......or someone in here prolly has one for sale.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Well scratch the idea for buying a puller, i just found out that Steve has one so im going to use his, which im sure that you can to. I will see if we can borrow it maybe for sunday or so as i am hoping to be working on my car that day (suspension im hoping). I will make sure to keep my eyes out for two 3.2 pulleys gentelmen. lol. Do either of you need the hub for the MPS or do you need just the pulley and already have that mounted?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 19 2008, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well scratch the idea for buying a puller, i just found out that Steve has one so im going to use his, which im sure that you can to. I will see if we can borrow it maybe for sunday or so as i am hoping to be working on my car that day (suspension im hoping). I will make sure to keep my eyes out for two 3.2 pulleys gentelmen. lol. Do either of you need the hub for the MPS or do you need just the pulley and already have that mounted?[/b]

i have the hub i just need the pulley.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 19 2008, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 19 2008, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well scratch the idea for buying a puller, i just found out that Steve has one so im going to use his, which im sure that you can to. I will see if we can borrow it maybe for sunday or so as i am hoping to be working on my car that day (suspension im hoping). I will make sure to keep my eyes out for two 3.2 pulleys gentelmen. lol. Do either of you need the hub for the MPS or do you need just the pulley and already have that mounted?[/b]

[/b][/quote]

What pulley did you get with the hub and what brand? Im thinking we could have a small get together at my house maybe and just do a massive pulley swap day...lol, ill have to clear it with the bro first but will see.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 19 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 19 2008, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 19 2008, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

What pulley did you get with the hub and what brand? Im thinking we could have a small get together at my house maybe and just do a massive pulley swap day...lol, ill have to clear it with the bro first but will see.
[/b][/quote]

i have a zzp hub with a zzp 3.4

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info