3800 Looking for some place cool to go

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
as it says March 19th aka wednesday i turn 21 but have never drank anything in my life therefore dont know whats good or where is good to go.

if anyone wants to meet up with me next saturday night thatd be cool we could have like a mini meet or even just say screw the meet and just hang out for a while....whatever is cool

some of my friends and family are heading to cadillac ranch after i get off work on the 19th. im a country boy so my mom thinks ill like it up there lol

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Mar 15 2008, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
as it says March 19th aka wednesday i turn 21 but have never drank anything in my life therefore dont know whats good or where is good to go.

if anyone wants to meet up with me next saturday night thatd be cool we could have like a mini meet or even just say screw the meet and just hang out for a while....whatever is cool

some of my friends and family are heading to cadillac ranch after i get off work on the 19th. im a country boy so my mom thinks ill like it up there lol[/b]

make sure you hit fox and hounds on roselle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info