3800 WBody Grilles are on!!

I

imported_1fastGTP

Well, I told the members of Wbodystore once it gets nice out and the car is clean, that i will snag some pics for there site. Well here you go! with a side and ass shot. ;)

DSCN1229.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

DSCN1231.jpg

DSCN1232.jpg

DSCN1233.jpg

Window tint,Shift kit, and a little tune will be tomorrow.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastGTP @ Mar 14 2008, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, I told the members of Wbodystore once it gets nice out and the car is clean, that i will snag some pics for there site. Well here you go! with a side and ass shot. ;)

DSCN1229.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

DSCN1231.jpg

DSCN1232.jpg

DSCN1233.jpg

Window tint,Shift kit, and a little tune will be tomorrow.[/b]

im confused...is this what you replaced the red one with? or is this just another GTP you had?

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
im confused...is this what you replaced the red one with? or is this just another GTP you had?[/b]

I had the turbo gtp, now demodded to stock. I had a white gtp and sold it so i can buy this car since it has a warranty. Once the red one is sold I can pick up the Trans Am.

2TonGTP

2TonGTP
Mar 10, 2008
Check out Universal Auto Glass & Tinting, they took my old tint off all my windows and installed 5% all the way around for only $175 cash, It took them almost 5 hrs to finish. Over 18 months later and my windows still haven't bubbled a bit. They did a good job, and i have a four door.

(773) 640-5100 4242 S Western Ave

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info