3800 Did you say 56 Degrees outside?

02DyeFour

There can be only One...
Mar 13, 2008
Oak Forest/DeKalb
Finally! Some decently warm weather. I cruised around a bit today since this is the first time since I bought my car 3 weeks ago that i could open the sunroof and windows and not blast the heat. lol But, of course, it's Chicago and it will be cold again faster than the warm air came. Either way, it was nice to finally get to cruise in my car and enjoy some nice weather.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GPJeff @ Mar 13 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Finally! Some decently warm weather. I cruised around a bit today since this is the first time since I bought my car 3 weeks ago that i could open the sunroof and windows and not blast the heat. lol But, of course, it's Chicago and it will be cold again faster than the warm air came. Either way, it was nice to finally get to cruise in my car and enjoy some nice weather.[/b]

x2

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
I hear ya on the potholes Horist. Last time we were in IL I could not believe how many potholes there were! It's like a video game trying to dodge as many as you can! LOL

It's 50 degrees up here today too, but going to snow Monday! At least all the snow that has been sitting here since December will be melted before then.

Edmond

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
I was thinking about giving her a wash and wax but got too lazy and went to workout instead. It was so nice today. I hope the winter is gone until the end of the year.

I hope it's nice in Minneapolis on the weekend of the 22nd because the GF and I are thinking about spending the weekend up there.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Edmond @ Mar 13 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was thinking about giving her a wash and wax but got too lazy and went to workout instead. It was so nice today. I hope the winter is gone until the end of the year.

I hope it's nice in Minneapolis on the weekend of the 22nd because the GF and I are thinking about spending the weekend up there.[/b]

It will probably be in the low 40's. The weather here has been weird, not much snow this winter but lots of cold and well below zero temps. They claim up here March is the snowiest month.

You have family up here or your gf? Since that was Easter weekend I figured you might be coming up for that reason.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info