3800 ac parts cheap!

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
i took the ac off my car tonight, and i wont be needing it. i could scrap the aluminum, but id see if anyone needs any of the stuff. id like to get like 40 bucks out of the compressor, it's good, no noise and never leaked. if someone local (chicago area) wanted to pick it up, i have a condensor and accumlator/dryer and all the piping for free...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Mar 12 2008, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i took the ac off my car tonight, and i wont be needing it. i could scrap the aluminum, but id see if anyone needs any of the stuff. id like to get like 40 bucks out of the compressor, it's good, no noise and never leaked. if someone local (chicago area) wanted to pick it up, i have a condensor and accumlator/dryer and all the piping for free...[/b]
you got PM

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Mar 11 2008, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i took the ac off my car tonight, and i wont be needing it. i could scrap the aluminum, but id see if anyone needs any of the stuff. id like to get like 40 bucks out of the compressor, it's good, no noise and never leaked. if someone local (chicago area) wanted to pick it up, i have a condensor and accumlator/dryer and all the piping for free...[/b]

where do you live for pick up!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list