3800 For Sale Pioneer 12 Disc CD changer

2TonGTP

2TonGTP
Mar 10, 2008
I have for sale GM Pioneer cdx-m2116 model #25678544, 12 disc cd changer from a 1999 GP GTP.

This changer is an upgraded option on 1998-2002 Camaro, Z28, SS, Firebird, Trans Am, Formula plus other GM vehicles including Cadillac, Corvette and others. Please check that it will work w/ your vehicle first though.

Also comes with the 12 disc magazine cartridge. Fulling working when removed. I also have the plastic trunk Mount for it, If u want it. I can sell them together or seperatly.

$50 for Cd player with 12 disc magazine, $65 for cd player, magazine and trunk box, $25 for trunk box only

2TonGTP

2TonGTP
Mar 10, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Mar 12 2008, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im not and audio guy, but will this work with our GTPs bose system fairly easy!? My GTP CD changer does not work anymore <_<[/b]

Yeah i pulled this from my 99 gtp with the bose system, it was plugged in directly through the trunk. If you already had a cd changer in the trunk this will be able to use that same plug in as the one you had. If not it will take a small amount of wiring.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info