3800 Meet in Des Plaines?

• Thread starter imported_Dirtracr95
  • Start date
I

imported_Dirtracr95

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GTP23 @ Mar 9 2008, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey yeah im the other kid that lives in DP but yeah a met hell yeah im up for it i jsut went to the other met at wood filed but yeah DIRTRACR95 dude i see your car everyday cause i live right by u man i live right by parry lakes[/b]

Yea i got to replace my DS axle now (in the process upgrading to bigger brakes :) ) and the weather is really delaying that. so my car might not be ready if you all want to meet up soon.

Ok so we have 5 people who are willing to meet up in des plaines so far.

Does any have any ideas on location?

Any suggestions for a date?

DaytonaGTP25

Regular
Feb 8, 2008
VillaPark
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Mar 9 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i live in bartlett ...[/b]
I use to live in Bartlett until I moved to Villa Park.... Lived in Amber Grove, (between West Bartlett and Rt.20 off of Naperville Rd.)

Anyways I work f-d up hours, and am not to familiar with the Des Plaines area, just know how to get to work, lol.
But, I'm sure I could find y'all. If ya guys know where Bax Global is, my GTP is in the lot ;).

I

imported_Dirtracr95

We are up to 6 who are interested. I got a friend who just got a GTP so i will probably get him to go that would make 7

Does anyone have any suggestions for dates?
I would assume it would have to be a friday or saturday or something afternoon sunday to sunday night.

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 10 2008, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ Mar 10 2008, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, if its above 38* I'll go......50* is a stretch.

~Rich[/b]

a lil cold saturday were you? .... lol, it was a tad nippy
[/b][/quote]

Just a bit........and on top of that, my heat went out right when I was pulling out of the lot. Either my dexcool turned to goop and plugged the heater core, or the heater control valve is stuck/sticking, or the t-stat is stuck/sticking. (temps climbed for a little bit, then went back to normal when the heat came back on)

~Rich

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ Mar 10 2008, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just a bit........and on top of that, my heat went out right when I was pulling out of the lot. Either my dexcool turned to goop and plugged the heater core, or the heater control valve is stuck/sticking, or the t-stat is stuck/sticking. (temps climbed for a little bit, then went back to normal when the heat came back on)

~Rich[/b]

sucky. good luck with that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info