3800 GTP anyone got one for sale?

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xI BRIZZ Ix @ Mar 9 2008, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey guys im looking to buy a gtp from some where mainly a dealer because i dun got a lotta money to just buy it straight up but if anybody can help me find one with low miles or so it would be greatly appreacitated.[/b]

GTP for sale on craigs list1

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xI BRIZZ Ix @ Mar 10 2008, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ya bro forsure u can come with ima look around i found a couple of sedans and coupes on autotrader and car i kinda need it to be a dealer bc i will never have 8500 or so str8 up[/b]

most credit unions (perhaps banks too) will do private seller loans, provided the loan amount isnnt more than the car is worth.

xI BRIZZ Ix

Mar 8, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toasty @ Mar 11 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xI BRIZZ Ix @ Mar 10 2008, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya bro forsure u can come with ima look around i found a couple of sedans and coupes on autotrader and car i kinda need it to be a dealer bc i will never have 8500 or so str8 up[/b]

most credit unions (perhaps banks too) will do private seller loans, provided the loan amount isnnt more than the car is worth.
[/b][/quote]

hey thanks bro ill ask my bank.

xI BRIZZ Ix

Mar 8, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Mar 15 2008, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ugh, I wish there was a Indy GTP... screw nascar....

anyways, I was just at the dealer where I bought mine, there was a black 2 door outside i wanna say a 99 but it was debadged so i dunno if it was GTP or just a GT, windshield said 6500. I can call and ask if your interested.[/b]

ya sure bro give em a call

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 13 2008, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
FYI, there is a amazing Impala SS Indy Edition at the pontiac in crystal lake. This thing is clean, runs well, and looks amazing, i love the rims on that car. If anyone buys it let me know and ill go back to them and ask for a finders fee...lol, ill cut you in on half..lol[/b]
Really? Haven't seen it and I go past there like 20 times a week. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.
But back on topic, yeah when I bought my last Talon my bank financed it going through a private seller. They actually gave me a personal loan that only had like 5% interest. A lot better than I got on the GTP.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xI BRIZZ Ix @ Mar 15 2008, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Mar 15 2008, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh, I wish there was a Indy GTP... screw nascar....

anyways, I was just at the dealer where I bought mine, there was a black 2 door outside i wanna say a 99 but it was debadged so i dunno if it was GTP or just a GT, windshield said 6500. I can call and ask if your interested.[/b]

ya sure bro give em a call
[/b][/quote]

Ok, well I called em, It was a gt with 180k on it...F-that. who the hell is going to pay 6500 bucks for a gt with close to 200k?

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebullfrog @ Mar 16 2008, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 13 2008, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FYI, there is a amazing Impala SS Indy Edition at the pontiac in crystal lake. This thing is clean, runs well, and looks amazing, i love the rims on that car. If anyone buys it let me know and ill go back to them and ask for a finders fee...lol, ill cut you in on half..lol[/b]
Really? Haven't seen it and I go past there like 20 times a week. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.
But back on topic, yeah when I bought my last Talon my bank financed it going through a private seller. They actually gave me a personal loan that only had like 5% interest. A lot better than I got on the GTP.
[/b][/quote]

Yea but the thing was amazing, they had it sitting in the front row on 14. Had some bad swirl marks in the paint (nothing a good wax and buff wouldnt fix) but other than that was in perfect shape.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info