Graphite Leather
98k miles
Sunroof
Heads Up Display
Heated Seat
Nitto NT450 Tires
Enkie Wheels
Typical Aftermarket "chrome" grills
5% Tint on all but front windows (is legal)

Stereo:

Pioneer CD Headunit with USB
1 Rockford Fosgate (pre-bestbuy) 2 Channel amp
1 Rockford Fosgate (pre-bestbuy) 4 Channel amp
2 Channel Drives 12" Sub
4 Channel Drives Rest of speakers
All Fused properly

"Upgrades" In no particular order

Timing Commander Gauge (with all paremeters programmed)
Boost Gauge
Trans Temp Gauge
Knock Gauge
3 Gauge Pod
Shift Kit
Custom PCM
Intercooler
1.9 Rockers
Aluminum Moter Mounts
Caspers Fuel Pump Wire Kit
Optima Red Top Battery
Thrasher MPS Installed with 3.0" Pulley
Intense Pulley System Not Installed with Several Pulleys
K&N Filter
Strut Tower Brance (one of the nice ones)
Eibach Springs in front (VERY LOW)
3" Exhaust
PEM
Magnaflow Mufflers
Caspers Breather Cap
Clifford/Viper Alarm Remote Start (2way LCD Remote)
Alarm Also Controls Windows
Also comes with Scanmaster

All Problems With The Car (and I mean all, even if they are not "problems")

Starting to get pogo while driving, either need the retainers or new struts, I was going to get new struts since they are pretty cheap.

Throwing a MAF code, and I don't care to fix it. (p0101 or 102)

Pump for intercooler is not connected, and maybe needs to be replaced

Slight dent on trunk (about 1/2" by 1/4") very small but it annoys me when I purchased the car, the "Sullivan" Sticker was covering it

Slight scratch (like someone bumped my car with their door) on passenger side front.

the clip is broke for the part that holds the seat heater switch, quick fix with glue or new plastic peice

Front fascia has some scratches (like any normal car, but I am writing everything)

I had removed the ashtray while ago ( I still might have it) when I was going to put a TV in the center

Air conditioning doesn't blow so cold, may need recharge..

I have written everything I can think of. It has been quite some time since I have worked with the car, so I may have left some "upgrades" out or some other minor things, but I will update if I think of anything else. I don't have any newer pictures, but I am sure everyone knows what a Grand Prix looks like, mine is just sitting lower than most. It would suck to take some pictures with all the snow outside.

I am asking for $4,500 for it, but I am willing to negotiate. I have the title in hand, and I am ready to sell it.

KBB lists this car for $5960 in Excellent (no used car is) $5,500 in Good Condition and $4,785 in Fair condition

KBB Link

So it's like getting a modified car at well below bluebook for a non-modified one.

The car is still strong, no problems or signs of problems with the trans. No problems with engine or anything else. I now drive a Cadillac, and although I love the power of the GP, I have a growing family, and need the room, so it just sits. The wife is pressuring me to get a van or something.

Let me know if you have any questions.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I appreciate the responses.

I wouldn't part it out. You know how it goes, when you take something off, first you sometimes need a stock piece, which I might not have, and most important, something else always breaks or you need new gaskets or whatever.

If it ends up that no one wants the car as is, I might end up taking it to Carmax. But I really don't want the work of taking it apart.

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info