3800 1987 Grand National

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daturbosix @ Feb 28 2008, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

dsc00175ve9.jpg

dsc00176gt2.jpg

dsc00177dw4.jpg

dsc00178js8.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UgotBeatbyaGirl @ Apr 24 2008, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you still have this car my boyfriend will probably hump your leg. Lol. He wants to get rid of his 2001 Regal GS and he was originally looking for grand National now maybe a vette but Ill tell him about this one. He might be interested in trading the regal for it. Its modded. He was goign to demod to sell it but im sure he'd leave it if you wanted.[/b]

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UgotBeatbyaGirl @ Apr 24 2008, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UgotBeatbyaGirl @ Apr 24 2008, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you still have this car my boyfriend will probably hump your leg. Lol. He wants to get rid of his 2001 Regal GS and he was originally looking for grand National now maybe a vette but Ill tell him about this one. He might be interested in trading the regal for it. Its modded. He was goign to demod to sell it but im sure he'd leave it if you wanted.[/b]
[/b][/quote]
lol, wow, you came out of nowhere, at least introduce yourself in a new thread...lol

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UgotBeatbyaGirl @ Apr 24 2008, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
tell him to call me if he is really intersted.

you can call me too if youd like!! ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1quick98_gs @ Apr 9 2008, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if you still have it this summer I would be all over that thing but I have 2 cars I am in the middle of geting rid of right now and have nowhare to put another one.[/b]
its not goin anywhere at the moment, so whenever you get the room, contact me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daturbosix @ Apr 25 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UgotBeatbyaGirl @ Apr 24 2008, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tell him to call me if he is really intersted.

you can call me too if youd like!! ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1quick98_gs @ Apr 9 2008, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh Reall? :p

if you still have it this summer I would be all over that thing but I have 2 cars I am in the middle of geting rid of right now and have nowhare to put another one.[/b]
its not goin anywhere at the moment, so whenever you get the room, contact me.
[/b][/quote]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info