3800 good deal

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
It had a 3.4 pulley when i sold it. The kid was moving out of town and NEEDED to sell the car ASAP. I threw the offer and he took it.

the car was in great condition. Its very clean on the inside, and out. The trans was completely stock when i owned it. The ONLY problem w/ the car was the TOGS didn't fit and they had to do some fab work. Sometimes when you stab the gas you can hear a banging sound. It was the header hitting the under side of the car. It sounded MUCH worse than it was. 1st time i heard it i thought the trans was falling out..lol..i called the kid up and he told me what it was.. made perfect sense. Its a great running car. very strong. My wife drove it everyday. I mainly got rid of it because of the gas economy. It sucked. It was LOUD too.. 3'' all the way back into 40 series flowmasters. I HATED driving it on the highway.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
so i got a email back, heres what he said.

i can email you pics-- the motor just has new oil pan gaskets-head gastket- it was all checked out by ZZ Performance- there located in Michigan-- i just had the trans rebuilt about 1 month ago an had a Stage 2 shiift kit installed from ZZ performance-- all new planatory gears an clutches-- an i had the line pressure adjusted-- i have all the receipts an it has a warranty- All the parts were purchased from ZZ Performance and installed by them including the swap== i was askin $5,500 OBO but ide take 5grand cash-- im tryin to sell it an by a older bike or a 03 or 04 Crown Victoria so i can start my next project of a Mercury Merauder--

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info