3800 Who did i see today??

I

imported_1fastGTP

Well, I left the girlfriends work which is over on 75th and lemont.. Im heading to my house now passing lemont/83rd. I see a black Grand prix GT with exhaust, red inserts on the bumper. i pass him since the light just turned green and he was in the right lane, he hears my exhaust so he merges right behind me.. i get over to the right since im turning onto 87th so he gets behind the car behind me. alright... I make the turn and am in the left lane on 87th, he gets to the right of me, and stays about a half car in front and opens his door a little and closes it... :blink: anyways i make the left to go down my street and that was all. so i was curious who he was? or if he was on the boards.

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
Wasn't me, but 75th and Lemont in Downers Grove? I live close to there, and I don't often see other GPs. We should meet up/race or something. The only other time I've seen other GP members was about 2 days ago. Two of them parked at 4 corners near Chillis. Both of them had ILGPC front windshield decals.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list