3800 resonator size

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toasty @ Feb 18 2008, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1quick98_gs @ Feb 18 2008, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well if zzp sells it for a gp then I'm shure it fits[/b]

eh, probably would fit, but who knows how well...
[/b][/quote]

dude, its zzp, i agree with 1quick98_gs, you will be fine.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 18 2008, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toasty @ Feb 18 2008, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1quick98_gs @ Feb 18 2008, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

eh, probably would fit, but who knows how well...
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha...evrything fits Greeeeaaattttt!

Sorry, had to...I do a lot of aftermarket part installs.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 18 2008, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toasty @ Feb 18 2008, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
im with Ron that is some funny stuff right there.
Both zzp res. units fit tho to answer your question.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rion02gtp @ Feb 18 2008, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
sorry to jump the thread. what's you guys opinion on the length of the resonator? i was looking at moroso, but i think their length is 12".[/b]
ive heard the spiral flows are not the good , iirc it was PRJ that said that
i would get at least a 24"

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toasty @ Feb 19 2008, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well, bob, that makes the decision harder, if both fit! i'd like to kill most of the drone from the magnaflows, and the whisper quiet's would probably work best, but tommy's got a good deal on them flow-pro's

... wonder if one would be easier on the installer than the other.... need to get one of those, too[/b]
If you have Magnaflow's, they will drone no matter what. I have one 24" resonator, and one 18" resonator in-line (2.5" diameter) that goes into 3" for the bends, back into 2.25" at the Y into 2.5" mag's. It still drones pretty bad. Sounds great for the summer and outside the car. I tuned a guys car from Grant park a year or so back with the same set-up, but with a long glasspack instead....and it was actually pretty quiet in the cabin. I was Impressed.

Right now it's hard to deal with the droning since windows are up in this weather. I'm re-doing my whole exhaust in stainless, and using 1 crossflow borla instead of 2 mag's.

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Feb 19 2008, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toasty @ Feb 19 2008, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, bob, that makes the decision harder, if both fit! i'd like to kill most of the drone from the magnaflows, and the whisper quiet's would probably work best, but tommy's got a good deal on them flow-pro's

... wonder if one would be easier on the installer than the other.... need to get one of those, too[/b]
If you have Magnaflow's, they will drone no matter what. I have one 24" resonator, and one 18" resonator in-line (2.5" diameter) that goes into 3" for the bends, back into 2.25" at the Y into 2.5" mag's. It still drones pretty bad. Sounds great for the summer and outside the car. I tuned a guys car from Grant park a year or so back with the same set-up, but with a long glasspack instead....and it was actually pretty quiet in the cabin. I was Impressed.

Right now it's hard to deal with the droning since windows are up in this weather. I'm re-doing my whole exhaust in stainless, and using 1 crossflow borla instead of 2 mag's.
[/b][/quote]

hmmm

well i guess the glass pack is something to consider.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Feb 19 2008, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toasty @ Feb 19 2008, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

How long was that guy's glasspack?

By your comment above, your making me rethink taking those resonators from you. I know my SLP mufflers are ridiculously loud, but I am looking to quiet it down without having to do the mufflers.

I'm still down for that offer you gave me before, like the guy above me stated, something to consider....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info