3800 So, got the damage from the deer estimated

after all was said and done, $3500.....

wow, Didn't think it was that bad.....
guess I was wrong, Front bumber skin has a crack the goes all the way to the front vents... door was all pushed in and crap, fender is garbage and then theres the painting... to blend it right they have to basicaly paint the whole left side of the car... the friggin Daytona 500 decal was almost $350! for a sticker! Oh well! insurance to the rescue!

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Feb 16 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

guess I was wrong, Front bumber skin has a crack the goes all the way to the front vents... door was all pushed in and crap, fender is garbage and then theres the painting... to blend it right they have to basicaly paint the whole left side of the car... the friggin Daytona 500 decal was almost $350! for a sticker! Oh well! insurance to the rescue![/b]

ow. :blink:

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Feb 16 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

guess I was wrong, Front bumber skin has a crack the goes all the way to the front vents... door was all pushed in and crap, fender is garbage and then theres the painting... to blend it right they have to basicaly paint the whole left side of the car... the friggin Daytona 500 decal was almost $350! for a sticker! Oh well! insurance to the rescue![/b]

any pictures??? sorry to hear that happened.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aircal @ Feb 16 2008, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
They going to replace the decal? Thats unusual[/b]

hell i bet the parts stock of those is small...might be a good investment to buy one of each...give it 15 years and sell em for 4x that lol

suck to get a future accident repair and end up without a decal on one side...lol

x2 on pics

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info