3800 Paging Ricky Gonzales

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dizave @ Feb 14 2008, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 14 2008, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok thats some funny shit. :lolsign:[/b]

What would be funny?
[/b][/quote]

ha, no just they way you worded it. I like how your trying to get ahold of him. im buying the rims off him and i hope to see him this weekend. I sent him $50 to hold the rims. Lets see what happens, lol.

May 24, 2007
Dizave I send you a PM back about the cd player. guess you didnt get it but ill ship it out monday if thats ok unless you want to meet up.

as for got3800.com The rims still havent arrived. like I said as soon as i get them ill let you know. I talked to the guy and he's been really busy so he hasnt sent them yet. I told him i need them because i have someone who wants them and already gave me money for them.

Im not trying to work you guys over. thats not me and you can ask anyone on this board that knows me Im not the scamming type of guy.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ricky Gonzalez @ Feb 15 2008, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Dizave I send you a PM back about the cd player. guess you didnt get it but ill ship it out monday if thats ok unless you want to meet up.

as for got3800.com The rims still havent arrived. like I said as soon as i get them ill let you know. I talked to the guy and he's been really busy so he hasnt sent them yet. I told him i need them because i have someone who wants them and already gave me money for them.

Im not trying to work you guys over. thats not me and you can ask anyone on this board that knows me Im not the scamming type of guy.[/b]

lol, im not trying to say anything man, i trust ya, if i didnt i wouldnt of already gave you money on them...lol

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 14 2008, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ok thats some funny shit. :lolsign:[/b]

io.gif

aww crap. my work schedual sort of screwed me over on my time and had no time at all to do anything. Ive been working everyday this week 14 hour days. by the time i was off work it was like 11:30 pm. Pm me your addy and ill just drive it up there myself. i dont mind and its the least i can do since my work schedual is very messed up righ tnow.

dizave

Regular
Apr 27, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ricky Gonzalez @ Feb 28 2008, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
so what are you going to pay for the radio? its not going to be free...[/b]

I am saying dont bother selling it to me because driving it to wauconda round trip 120 miles would me an absolute waste of both of our time so just goto your paypal account and refund my payment that I sent 3 weeks ago. I will just get one from Morad.

Let me know if this makes sense.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info