3800 my daily driver hit 150K today

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Just thought I would say that my 99 GT just hit 150K today, still runs like a champ, knock on wood, lol. Original engine, trans, LIM gaskets, water pump, alternator, ect. The only thing that has been changed is struts, tries, brakes, oil and the usual maintenance items.

IMG_0383.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 12 2008, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol, you realize now that you posted this the fuel pump is going to go out if fish didnt change it already. im still looking forward to the day...lol[/b]

The fuel pump would be on the lower part of the list of things that should be replaced if something happens. Id say alternator is #1 on the list. To make it easier, the alternator bracket is already off so its only 2 bolts and the belt. :lolsign:

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirtracr95 @ Mar 9 2008, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I got you all. my car (sig) is going on 238k still runs strong. i got to replace the DS axle because the boot for the CV joint split and i didnt catch it in time so now it clicks. Its getting fixed soon.[/b]

mines got 112k on it and almost everything on the car has been replaced BY ME in the last 19k miles/ 3 years. then again since ive had nothing but bad luck with it ive done nothing but beat the living shit out of it. obviously respecting it did no good so mine as well have some fun since its gonna break anyways!!!! :lolsign:

I

imported_Dirtracr95

yea i do all the work on my car too cus i dont trust anyone else, cant afford anyone i would trust, and i enjoy working on it so much that that is what i want to do after i graduate wyotech so that i can work with the people i would trust.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info