3800 WTB: L67 Heads

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smknL67 @ Feb 12 2008, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Like the title says I need some cylinder heads. I'll be demoding the regal in the coming weeks to eventually sell it, and I will not be selling the rockers with the car. That said I'll just throw some stock heads on the car and keep my heads with the rockers and 105 springs.

Whos got some?

I'm not looking to spend a whole lot of $$$[/b]

I've got a set of '99 stock heads I bought from a local member here (UR LOSN) back in Oct. I was going to P&P them for my Bonneville, but I decided not to invest anymore into the car. Anyway, I'll sell them for $150 (that's what I paid for them.) They only have the stock springs and valves...no rockers.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TommyGloves @ Feb 12 2008, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smknL67 @ Feb 12 2008, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like the title says I need some cylinder heads. I'll be demoding the regal in the coming weeks to eventually sell it, and I will not be selling the rockers with the car. That said I'll just throw some stock heads on the car and keep my heads with the rockers and 105 springs.

Whos got some?

I'm not looking to spend a whole lot of $$$[/b]

I've got a set of '99 stock heads I bought from a local member here (UR LOSN) back in Oct. I was going to P&P them for my Bonneville, but I decided not to invest anymore into the car. Anyway, I'll sell them for $150 (that's what I paid for them.) They only have the stock springs and valves...no rockers.
[/b][/quote]

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=16309

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list