3800 Rim offset

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 5 2008, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
looking at buying a pair of rims and wondering if they will fit. Rims have a 5x110 offset...i think GP's have 5x115 (cant find anywhere to confirm) dont they? Thats going to make a huge difference correct?

Thanks in advance!
Kbrown[/b]

They will not fit. I have Almost Brand spanken new Black Bullitts 17x8 with 275's all around for $800+stockers if your interested. Pics are available upon request.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastGTP @ Feb 6 2008, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 5 2008, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looking at buying a pair of rims and wondering if they will fit. Rims have a 5x110 offset...i think GP's have 5x115 (cant find anywhere to confirm) dont they? Thats going to make a huge difference correct?

Thanks in advance!
Kbrown[/b]

They will not fit. I have Almost Brand spanken new Black Bullitts 17x8 with 275's all around for $800+stockers if your interested. Pics are available upon request.
[/b][/quote]

lol, thanks man but i really want to go 18" vs the 17", plus im lookin for 245's.....however, ill let my friend know, hes got a mustang and is looking for black rims actually....can you post those pics up here and ill show him.....

thanks again!

by the way was i right on the offset to look for?

I

imported_1fastGTP

DSCN0950.jpg

DSCN0949.jpg

DSCN0948.jpg

mycarwithstripes.jpg

ShaunMcar2.jpg

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastGTP @ Feb 6 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 6 2008, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
those tires coming with them? whats the price w/o stocks[/b]

Yes those tires come with them. I need stockers no matter what.. Otherwise my car will be stuck on jacks... lol
[/b][/quote]

HA HA! i get your point. Alright, ill let you know within a week....

I

imported_1fastGTP

The car only had SSC springs on there.. with the bullitts. GTPPWR already bought them tho.. But you know you want the wheels!!! they get alot of looks and compliments! :) Plus it gives a Really Mean Look from front and rear because of the width.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastGTP @ Feb 6 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The car only had SSC springs on there.. with the bullitts. GTPPWR already bought them tho.. But you know you want the wheels!!! they get alot of looks and compliments! :) Plus it gives a Really Mean Look from front and rear because of the width.[/b]

lol, wow what a salesman...lol

whats the tire size again!?! the big thing is that i cant/dont want to give up my stocks...i want them for winters still...

and yes, they would look pretty nice, black w/chrome lip on black gtp... id allow it. lol. where did you buy them from orig? honestly i would take the tires off and sell them, ive driven a few cars on the eagle f1's and i personally didnt like it, but at the same time i havent drove a car with KDW-2's yet either so i cant say much...lol

Honestly if they were 18's i prolly wouldnt even think about it ... <_<

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastGTP @ Feb 6 2008, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well im sorry to say... they just sold.. haha. a local guy off clubgp wants to pick them up this weekend... Eagle F1 GSD3's are top rated tires!! how could you not like them? If he backs out, ill keep you informed.[/b]

GHHEEEYYYY!!!! Let me know where he lives...ill sneak in and jack them. :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list