3800 F U Tom Brady

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
didn't win any money here. though that's because I only bet on something that I can influence the outcome of lol

good game... very glad to see the pats lose! Giving all my friends from the Boston area shit now :D

Only thing that sux... I had alot of beer tonight (mini party at my house.. about 10 peops over) and now I am having some really bad beer farts (I don't drink beer much lol)

I'm glad that the pats basically blew it due to their own over confidence (they should have gone for a field goal on 4th down and long then the game would have likely seen overtime or been a Pats win)

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ Feb 4 2008, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Won $125 for the first quarter with NYG 3 Pats 0. I had so many chances to win the other quarters especially if the Pats made the field goal that they should have gone for on 4th down. Either way i am pretty happy, covers pretty much the whole cost of my upcoming trip to Florida.[/b]

125 for a trip to FL??? Sounds like a good time. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info