3800 FS: 18" Millie Miglia Evo5's

May 24, 2007
I am selling these for a good friend of mine. they are 18" Evo 5's 5X115. I believe they have tires on them but not sure still need to get more info on these but what I was told is they are in great condition. asking 1,300.00 for the set. Local Pick-Up preferable but willing to ship providing you arrange shipping and costs.

This is a pic i got from google. these have curbrash on them but are NOT THE RIMS FOR SALE. JUST A PIC TO SEE RIM STYLE. ill try and get some pics of the actual rims asap.
rim1.jpg

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ricky Gonzalez @ Jan 31 2008, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am selling these for a good friend of mine. they are 18" Evo 5's 5X115. I believe they have tires on them but not sure still need to get more info on these but what I was told is they are in great condition. asking 1,300.00 for the set. Local Pick-Up preferable but willing to ship providing you arrange shipping and costs.

This is a pic i got from google. these have curbrash on them but are NOT THE RIMS FOR SALE. JUST A PIC TO SEE RIM STYLE. ill try and get some pics of the actual rims asap.
rim1.jpg
[/b]

slightly intrested, ive got plans to do a pair of exel ennios with kdw-2's but lets get some pictures up and maybe we can talk...let me know on what tires are on them and send a pic of the rims and tire wear....

thanks!

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 3 2008, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ricky Gonzalez @ Jan 31 2008, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rim1.jpg
[/b]

slightly intrested, ive got plans to do a pair of exel ennios with kdw-2's but lets get some pictures up and maybe we can talk...let me know on what tires are on them and send a pic of the rims and tire wear....

thanks!
[/b][/quote]

still waiting for a answer...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Ricky Gonzalez
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list